How to Pay for Audio Reproductions of Court Proceedings

Kittitas County Superior Court does not employ an in-house court reporter. The Superior Court proceedings are recorded with audio files available for purchase from the Clerk’s office. For added convenience, the Clerk’s office has created a Request for FTR Recording form to assist in the production of the audio file for you or your transcriptionist’s needs.

Reproductions are not made until payment is fully processed. Please allow 5 business days to complete your request.

Payments for audio reproductions from Kittitas County Superior Court cases can be made by mail, in person, or through the nCourt system.

You can pay by mail

Payment should be in the form of money order or business check. Please do NOT send cash in the mail. Make the money order or business check payable to: Kittitas County Clerk.

With your money order or business check, please include the completed form for which you are requesting audio copies, and the selected method of delivery.

  • If electronic copies, be sure to include your email address.
  • If CD’s are to be mailed, please include the additional fees for postage or a self-addressed stamped envelope suitable for mailing CD’s.

Mail payment to:

Kittitas County Clerk
205 W 5th Ave, Suite 210
Ellensburg, WA 98926

You can pay in person

You can make any payment in person Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to noon and 1 PM to 4:30 PM. In person payments may be in the form of cash, check or money order (or debit/credit card with convenience fee via nCourt) at the following address:

Kittitas County Clerk
205 W 5th Ave, Suite 210
Ellensburg, WA 98926

You can pay online

The Request for FTR Recording form will need to be submitted separately.

The Kittitas County Clerk's Office utilizes the services of nCourt to offer customers the option of paying for certain items online or by phone. nCourt is not a branch, office or department of Kittitas County. nCourt is a third party vendor, operating as a Service Bureau on behalf of the Kittitas County Clerk's Office.

nCourt will provide credit card transaction services on behalf of those wishing to pay fees, fines and restitution using a credit card. nCourt will charge a convenience fee for each credit card transaction enacted.

This service is safe, reliable and in accordance with all state and government regulations.

Be prepared! You will be asked to enter:

  • Case number
  • Your credit card information
  • The amount of the payment*

The system will:

  • Tell you the total of your payment including the convenience fee
  • Obtain approval of the charge
  • Issue an onscreen confirmation number and a printable digital receipt

To pay online:

*Contact the clerk’s office at 509-962-7531, or via email at prior to sending payment to confirm the cost of your request. Refunds cannot be issued.

If you have copy questions, you can contact our office at 509-962-7531.