How to Obtain Copies of Court Records

Preview and Pay at

Superior Court case files which are public records are available for public inspection and copying unless sealed by court order and/or protected by the Court Rules, the Revised Code of Washington or the Washington Administrative Code.

Copy costs are set by statute.

  • Photocopies: $.50 per page
  • Electronic copies: $.25 per page
  • Certified copies: $5.00 1st page, and $1.00 each page thereafter

Copies are not made until payment is fully processed.

Payments for copies from Kittitas County Superior Court cases can be made via, by mail, in person, or through the nCourt system.

If not available via Digital Archives, consider the following options:

You can pay online

The Kittitas County Clerk's Office utilizes the services of nCourt to offer customers the option of paying for certain items online or by phone. nCourt is not a branch, office or department of Kittitas County. nCourt is a third party vendor, operating as a Service Bureau on behalf of the Kittitas County Clerk's Office.

nCourt will provide credit card transaction services on behalf of those wishing to pay fees, fines and restitution using a credit card. nCourt will charge a convenience fee for each credit card transaction enacted.

This service is safe, reliable and in accordance with all state and government regulations.

Be prepared! You will be asked to enter:

  • Case number
  • Your credit card information
  • The amount of the payment*

The system will:

  • Tell you the total of your payment including the convenience fee
  • Obtain approval of the charge
  • Issue an onscreen confirmation number and a printable digital receipt
  • Confirmation is emailed to users who request it. The charges will also appear on your credit card statement

To pay by phone using your credit card call the toll free number: 1-877-793-8935.

To pay online:

*Contact the clerk’s office at (509) 962-7531, or via email at prior to sending payment to confirm the cost of your copies. Refunds cannot be issued.

You can pay by mail

Payment should be in the form of money order or business check. Please do NOT send cash in the mail. Make the money order or business check payable to: Kittitas County Clerk.

On the front of the money order or business check, please include your case number (or numbers) for which you are requesting copies, and select your method of delivery.

  • If electronic copies, be sure to include you email address.
  • If photocopies or certified copies, be sure to include a self-addressed stamped envelope.

Mail payment to:

Kittitas County Clerk
205 W 5th Ave, Suite 210
Ellensburg, WA 98926

You can pay in person

You can make any payment in person Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to noon and 1 PM to 4:30 PM. In person payments may be in the form of cash, check or money order (or debit/credit card with convenience fee via nCourt) at the following address:

Kittitas County Clerk
205 W 5th Ave, Suite 210
Ellensburg, WA 98926

If you have questions, you can contact our office at 509-962-7531.