To view your applications and the status of current
applications, please log in.
* Application count will be
displayed after the position has closed.
1 Only current employees of Kittitas
County may apply.
2 Only current union employees of
Kittitas County may apply.
Deputy Sheriff & Corrections Officer positions
If you are interested in applying for a Deputy Sheriff or Corrections Officer position, please visit
the Public Safety Testing website at http://www.publicsafetytesting.com/
and you will be able to select the testing date and/or location most convenient for you. If you have
any questions please contact Public Safety Testing at 1-866-447-3911 (toll free).
Lateral candidates: please contact Chief Civil Service Examiner Stephanie Conley at (509) 962-7082,
For more information regarding our Civil Service process, please visit our
Civil Service Page
Applying for county positions
Welcome to the Kittitas County Employment Portal, and thank you for your interest in joining our staff.
- All applications for employment must be completed online through this portal.
- You may save and return to your application at any time prior to the position closing date.
- Only applications completed prior to 5 PM on the closing date of the position applied for will be accepted.
- You will need to complete a separate application for each job opportunity posted. If you have previously
applied for a position, subsequent applications will have some information pre-populated so you only
need to update information that has changed.
- You will be able to track your application on this site.
- We will update you on your application status via email.