Kittitas County is currently recruiting for the following
To view your applications and the status of current
applications, please log in.
Deputy Sheriff & Corrections Officer positions
If you are interested in applying for a Deputy Sheriff or Corrections Officer position, please visit
the Public Safety Testing website at
and you will be able to select the testing date and/or location most
convenient for you. If you have any questions please contact Public
Safety Testing at 1-866-447-3911 (toll free).
Lateral candidates: please contact Chief Civil Service Examiner
Stephanie Conley at (509) 962-7082, or
For more information regarding our Civil Service process, please visit
our Civil Service Page
Applying for county positions
Welcome to the Kittitas County
Employment Portal, and thank you for your interest in joining our
- All applications for employment must be completed online
through this portal.
- You may save and return to your application at any time
prior to the position closing date.
- Only applications completed prior to 5 PM on the closing
date of the position applied for will be accepted.
- You will need to complete a separate application for each
job opportunity posted. If you have previously applied for a
position, subsequent applications will have some information
pre-populated so you only need to update information that has
- You will be able to track your application on this site.
- We will update you on your application status via email.