205 W 5th Ave
Ellensburg, WA 98926-2887
Monday - Friday
8 AM - 5 PM
Kittitas (pronounced 'KITT-i-tass') County is located in central Washington
State. It spans from the lush forested Cascade Mountains to the upper Yakima River Valley plains and
the Columbia River.
Kittitas County, Ellensburg, WA
Call for sealed bids for the Colockum Building Demo & Wash Rack
This call for sealed bids is for the Colockum Building Demo & Wash Rack construction. Bids are due by April 27, 2021 at 2:00pm, at which time bids will no longer be accepted. Bids will be opened at 205 W. 5th Ave, Ellensburg, WA 98926 in the commissioners auditorium on April 27, 2021 immediately following the closure of the bid.
Specifications may be seen at the office of the Board of Commissioners and online at http://www.co.kittitas.wa.us/notices/.
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
PROJECT: Kittitas County Colockum Bldg Demo & Wash Rack, Ellensburg, Washington
1. Sealed bids will be received from qualified Contractors for the above project by the Kittitas County Board of Commissioners Office; 205 W. 5th Ave., Suite 108; Ellensburg, WA 98926-2887. Bid proposals shall be submitted in accordance with Bidding Requirements and Contract Documents for the above referenced project as prepared by ALSC Architects, P.S., 203 N. Washington, Suite 400, Spokane, WA, 99201, dated April 13, 2021.
2. Bids may be delivered by mail or by hand on or before 2:00 p.m. local time on Tuesday, April 27, 2021.
3. Address Bid Proposals to Kittitas County Board of Commissioners; 205 W. 5th Ave., Suite 108; Ellensburg, WA 98926-2887. Proposal will be publicly opened and read aloud immediately after time set for receipt of Bid. Bids received after times set for receipt of bids will not be opened or considered.
4. Bidding and Contract Documents will be available for examination on or after April 13, 2021. Examination may be made at the following locations:
ALSC Architects, P.S., Associated Builders & Contractors, Yakima Plan Center, Inland Northwest AGC, Spokane Regional Plan Center, and Tri-City Construction Council
5. Printed Contract Documents may be obtained by General Contractors, Mechanical Contractors and Electrical Contractors upon deposit of $150 by ordering from www.ALSCArchitectsPlanroom.com on or after April 13, 2021. Refundable deposit checks shall be made payable to ALSC Architects, P.S. and mailed to Abadan Reprographics, 603 E. Second Ave., Spokane, WA 99201; Phone (509) 747-2964.
To be added to the official plan holders list and ensure notification of addenda, bidders must register by downloading the Contract Documents (at no charge) or by purchasing hard copy documents (at bidder’s expense) from the plan room. A list of Plan Centers where the documents may be examined is posted on www.ALSCArchitectsPlanroom.com.
6. A non-mandatory Pre-Bid conference will be held at the Kittitas Valley Event Center office; 901 E. 7th Ave., Suite 1; Ellensburg, WA on Tuesday, April 20, 2021 at 3:00 p.m.
7. Site Visitation: The project site is available to Bidder for examination BY appointment during the bid period. Contact the Kittitas Valley Event Center at (509) 962-7639 for an appointment.
8. Bid Proposals shall be on forms furnished by the Architect. Bid security by a qualified surety in the form of a bid bond, cashier check, or certified check in the amount of five (5%) percent of the bid amount shall be submitted with the understanding that if bid is accepted, Bidder will enter into a formal contract with the Kittitas County in accordance with the form of agreement and that the required Performance Bond and Payment Bond will be provided.
9. The right to reject any or all bid proposals, either in whole or in part, or to waive any informalities or irregularities therein is reserved by the Kittitas County.
For more information, contact Patti Stacey at 509-962-7542 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All bid submittals shall become the property of Kittitas County.Kittitas County reserves the right to reject all bids and re-advertise if necessary.
Published: Daily Record: 4/15, 4/22
Kittitas County has a total area of 2,333 square miles. The highest point in the county is Mount Daniel at 7,959 feet above sea level.