Other Services


Individuals requiring interpreter services may contact the Court Administrator's office (509) 962-7533 or by filling out the Interpreter Request Form or by stopping by the County Clerk's office. Attorneys are responsible for contacting the Court Administrator request an interpreter for court.

Audio Recordings

A party requesting an audio recording should contact the Clerk's Office at 509-962-7531.


A party requesting a list of transcriptionists should contact Court Administration at 509-962-7533.